dimanche 19 novembre 2006

Jazz Frisson now available in English

Recognizing that I do have readers from many different countries who visit this blog, I have added English translation to Jazz Frisson. To translate from French to English, you simply have to click on the flag located at the top of the right sidebar. This service is provided by Google Language Tools. Presently, Google only translate from French to English or German. If those few readers from Germany want me to, I can add the German translation also. Just drop me a line in the comments section.

Unfortunately for the French bloggers, there are many more translations options from English to other languages, so maybe Google will provide future versions from French to Chinese! Who knows? Bye the way, I am aware that the translations are far from perfect, but for the most part, they make sense. If you know of a better program (that's free!), with more different languages possibilities to translate from French, do let me know. I will gladly look into it.


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

J’ai également introduit une traduction pour le blog puisque mes statistiques m’informent que des lecteurs de tout horizon viennent sur Jazz Chroniques et coups de cœur. Aussi, m’étant lié d’amitié avec un italien, cette fameuse traduction l’arrange beaucoup !
Bon, je vais faire une pause ! D'autant que devoir remplir mon adresse, mon nom et le code, ca commence à me gonfler !! Rire !
A bientôt l'ami, je reprendrais ma lecture surement tout à l'heure ;-)

Z

Jean Francois a dit...

Je te comprends. Va voir le blogue de mon amie Helena, Blue Pages, dont le lien est dans ma blogoliste, et tu verras que nous ne pourrions rien faire sans ce traducteur...